Sunday, March 15, 2009

so that makes it all your fault

I'm living by the notion that everything happens for a reason. Right now, it's the only way I allow myself to maintain composure.

I'm thoroughly disappointed. The first thing that came to mind was heart-broken, but I'm not. Whatever emotion that falls between disappointment and heartbreak, that's where I'm at. Nothing lately has seemed to have any semblance of follow through, and it's infuriating, really. Ultimately, I'm guessing the life lesson out of it is not to put your trust in something(?)

I know that's not the reality. I had a healthy excitement for plans I made and now they're not happening. Trying to justify a positive out of it right now is hard. I know it's not impossible, but that doesn't help.

I guess I'm almost mad at myself for being upset at the situations that arise in my life. There are so many worse things I could be dealing with, knock on wood. I feel like I don't even have a right to complain.

Someone press the fast forward button.

No comments: